If you have noticed that your hearing is declining and are looking for a solution, Tru-Tone Hearing Aid Centers is here to help! Tru-Tone has been a Philadelphia-based company for over 40 years, and has been expanding to meet the needs of our ever-changing area. Our friendly staff and many options in hearing care solutions and financing plans make the process of finding a personalized hearing aid hassle-free.
Why Choose Tru-Tone?
When it comes to your hearing, we do not believe that “one answer fits all.” Tru-Tone improves the quality of life of our patients by assessing their individual hearing needs and addressing their concerns. Every experience is tailored to our patients.
We understand the many challenges that come with hearing loss. Finding high-quality, professional hearing care should be the easy part.
- Our hearing aid centers are conveniently located and accessible by public transportation.
- Can't come to us? We offer in-home services.
- Every one of Tru-Tone’s hearing aid specialists is licensed by the commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Communication is key. We can help you in many languages.
- We offer the latest in hearing technology including tinnitus relief with Zen technology.
- We service most devices - even if it was bought somewhere else. If it’s out there, we can work with it.
- Financial concerns? We accept most insurances, have payment plans starting as low as $35 a month, provide CareCredit, and let you try your hearing devices, free for two weeks, before you buy!
It is our pleasure to ensure the satisfaction and improved quality of life of our patients.
Call us today to find out how Tru-Tone Hearing Aid Centers can help you!